
OK, people, none of this "anonymous" stuff. I can figure most of you out, but still-- I'm signing my name to some pretty retarded stuff, so you can too.
And just for the record, I don't think I'm any sort of computer guru. Especially when it comes to PCs, I'm clueless about how to do all the really technical stuff.
That's all I've got.
Oh yeah – Saturday I will be very busy over der in 'Dosh at my ant's camo weddin! Das right, you herd me!
My dear aunt is getting married and everyone is dressing in camo. For everyone I tell this to, their first question is, "Oh, were they in the military?" I laugh. No, no, they're just big hicks. Seriously, though, why would you wear a beautiful white dress at your wedding when you could wear a pair of dirty camo overalls that could be re-used to murder animals? Why would you rent a beautiful reception hall when you could rent the stanky American Legion for $30?! Smaaaart people. As I have been dubbed the event photographer, I promise to post some very elegant pictures which may or may not contain deer heads, barbeque pork rind reception favors, cheap beer and shotguns. If I don't post again, I have been shot by a drunk cousin.
I did NOT know that people did this for weddings. Take a look at the article I found. Usually they're talking about the Armani dress with a beautiful pearl bodice, blah blah blah... no sir, not these people. "The bride...wore a strapless light-green gown with camo flip-flops and camo ribbon running through her hair. The groom wore Real Tree camo overalls and a John Deere hat.... Following a country fish fry, the couple started their honeymoon and went to the Bass Pro Shops in Missouri." Woooooo! Bass Pro Shops! I couldn't think of a better way to start off a honeymoon.
I think Jonathan and I will have to renew our vows. We did it all wrong.
1 comment:
What happened to your post about the wedding? And where are the pictures?!?
Post a Comment