I just returned home during this lovely blizzardy day to find a guy from the cable company in our backyard working on some lines. Of course, I didn't realize he was there until I had let Nyah into the backyard and she started barking bloody murder. Come to find out, this wonderful, model dog of ours has been diligently chewing a hole through the cable, thus causing the neighbors' cable to go in and out. Wow, the pride I feel in having such an AWESOME dog is just incredible. I'm sure the neighbors are really impressed, too. The neighbor guy is a cop, and as I'm sure he's annoyed with the whole ordeal, I may encourage him to have target practice in our backyard. If he would accidently shoot a large black barking fuzzball, I would not complain.
So how do I get the dumb dog to quit chewing on the cable?
1 comment:
New entry -alc
Post a Comment