Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We need help deciding on a middle name! It's basically Jonathan vs. Kristi here, so pick a good one! :) This is totally anonymous -- and please only vote once. And if you don't like either... TOO STINKIN' BAD!

UPDATE: I suppose I should have given a little background: ONE of us (not to mention any names) likes the name Owen Jonathan because, well, duh. The middle name actually MEANS something and it doesn't sound half bad. However, as this would cause the child's initials to be OJ, the OTHER person is convinced that he would be subjected to years of mocking and humiliation as a result of having the same initials as a convicted murderer. The OTHER person would like to add that OJ is a very nutritious drink, which therefore makes them very desirable initials.

Daniel is just a name we liked.

What middle name should we give the baby?

Owen Daniel Griffith
Owen Jonathan Griffith


(View Results)

Create a Poll

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fault does one of you find with Owen Jonathan?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarification via the update. Not that I would want to be of any influence here, but in a completely unrelated story, we decided against Victoria Diane for our last daughter. My apologies to "one of you."

Anonymous said...

I, personally, think OJG would be just fine for reasons I have already stated to both of you. Just remember, ODG is like a gang name.. "Ole Dirty Gangsta" or something...

Anonymous said...

Or, you could go with Ewan Gregory and have an EGG.

KG said...

Um, I'll pass on that suggestion there, Brad. :)