Right after we ordered our food, I got bored and whipped my camera out of my purse. I thought I'd randomly take some pictures, but I didn't want to use a flash and disturb everyone else in the dining room. So, I took a picture of Jonathan, knowing it would be pitch-black.
When I got home and downloaded the pictures, I noticed that one of these two pictures had a strange blurry spot. Using Photoshop, I lightened it a little to see what it was. I still can't explain it. When I took the picture, I remember taking into account that no one was walking around. The blurry thing kind of looks like a female figure, and if there was anything walking around in that room, it would have been one of the 2 or 3 male waiters in our dining room. Plus, the waiters were all wearing black, and this figure is clearly light-colored. ALSO, I had my camera on auto setting -- so even if a waiter was walking at a normal pace to another table, there is no reason the camera would blur it like that.
Interesting, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment