is that someone skipping?
your future brother-in-law, i'm sorry to say. and no, he's running.
Running in the building!! oh my!
i know! everyone knows that running in CHURCH will send you straight to you-know-where. :)
i am shocked and horrified, poor 6 lb. 5 oz. baby Jesus must be crying, poor baby Jesus
All I have to say is why? Why is he running? Why do you have documention of it? Why why why??
I had my camera out for a photo shoot after everyone had gone for the night... and you know how Jonathan gets ideas.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
is that someone skipping?
your future brother-in-law, i'm sorry to say. and no, he's running.
Running in the building!! oh my!
i know! everyone knows that running in CHURCH will send you straight to you-know-where. :)
i am shocked and horrified, poor 6 lb. 5 oz. baby Jesus must be crying, poor baby Jesus
All I have to say is why? Why is he running? Why do you have documention of it? Why why why??
I had my camera out for a photo shoot after everyone had gone for the night... and you know how Jonathan gets ideas.
Post a Comment