Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yesterday I had another dokter's appointmint. He said that my ears are clear and that I look very healthy. I weigh 16 lbs., 5 oz., which, if you don't know, is quite a lot for a boy my age. I'm in the 75th percentile in height and weight, which means that I'll probably pass up my mom in four years. :)

They also gave me four shots. The last time they did this I cried as if they had just hacked off my extremities, but this time I TOOK IT LIKE A MAN. I didn't even flinch.

Rewind: This past Sunday on Easter, I laughed for the first time. Mom helped me throw Easter eggs at my dad and it was literally the funniest thing I had ever seen in my LIFE.

Well, time to get ready for daycare. There are two new boys in my class now, Jesse and Luke! I guess I'm no longer the ladies' man of the room. Stinks.

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A HOPPY EASTER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahhaah that will be funny when you pass up your mom in 5 yeas, Owen!!! You look cute w your little Easter Eggs!!!

Anonymous said...

You are flippin aborable......
I would have laughed too if i saw you're mom throwing easter eggs at your dad. Actually, I would of helped her!!