We used up a gift card at Longhorn and were happily eating our overpriced teeny piece of steak when Owen started choking. Like, serious choking. He was strapped into his highchair, so it was a mad rush between myself and a lady at the table next to us to get him out so we could get him to cough up whatever he was choking on. He finally did before we had to do the Heimlich, and it caused a great scene in the restaurant. A minute later, he had a second round of choking, but recovered fairly quickly.
No, I was not feeding him steak. He had eaten little pieces of shredded cheese, little chunks of tomato and Cheerios. I hadn't even fed him anything for five minutes before he started choking, so I have no idea what caused it.
Whatever the case, it was not enjoyable; but now he is alive and breathing and yelling all kinds of jibberish from his crib. All is well.
1 comment:
how scary.........so thankful everything is okay! That photo is so sweet of your men.
Post a Comment