Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This weekend, with the help of my mother-in-law, we did some landscaping, planted flowers, powerwashed the patio and garage, and re-painted the garage walls, floor and ceiling. Whew! I wish I would have taken a "before" pic of the garage, because it looks ten times better.

So, on Sunday evening, I was cleaning out paint trays and poured a small amount of leftover paint in the kitchen trash. About ten minutes later, I left the room for a matter of seconds and...



3 comments:

Allison said...

Uh Oh...... So what are you gonna do??

KG said...

We got it out of the couch and the carpet, and I don't think he ate that much.

Julie said...

OHH NO!!! (secretly laughing) That is SOO funny. I LOVE the little hand print on the couch. He looks soo much like Jonathan in that picture!!! I'm glad you got the paint out!