
So, yesterday we went to Six Flags -- my first time in a DECADE. It hasn't changed a bit!
Some random thoughts:
- I love getting ripped off. I enjoy paying $35/ticket, $15 for parking, $13 for locker rental, and $3.24 for a bottle of water. It really makes my day. You know what else I like to buy? FOOD. At Papa John's, they charged $7/slice of pizza and $3.50 for a large soda. Between the four of us, our bill was around $50.
- I'm not sure I even like roller coasters. Peer pressure is what got me to go on Mr. Freeze, even though I had earlier decided that I was definitely never ever ever in a million years going on that ride.
- I gave in and kind of liked it... the second time.
- You never realize how many people have tattoos and nipple rings until you go to a water park.
2 comments:
jealous. i love amusement parks!
That's why I love going to the waterpark - it's really the only time I get to show off my tattoos and piercings any more.
Post a Comment