Well, since most of you are my friends on Facebook there's no need to share stories or photos from Jonathan's graduation.
He's very glad to be done with that phase and says he feels like a "normal" person now! Tonight he sounded very upbeat (I can talk to him every day... crazy), and I suppose I would too if I went from serving a prison sentence to living in a nice dorm with free time to do anything, and food to eat with unlimited time to eat it. There are no TIs yelling in his face and no one to tell him how to make his bed. There is a "campus" ministry right next to their building and for those of you who are CSCers, he says it's like the Green Room, "on steroids". There are video games, ping pong tables, pool tables, big screen TVs, comfy couches... He was pretty excited about that.
EDIT: Was it the Green Room or the Blue Room? My memory's a little fuzzy after eight years!
1 comment:
Green Room!
Post a Comment