
It's gone. It's really gone.
I feel as if someone has died. A little part of me... crushed. Dead. Gone. Forever.
*sigh*
My co-workers and I were pumped about spending our lunch at Chick-Fil-A yesterday. So we drive to the ghetto mall -- and it's CLOSED. Not just for the day -- forEVER. We stood there in disbelief for a good five minutes. One of my co-workers promptly called the Chick-Fil-A corporate office (yes, he had the number in his head... he used to work there, but STILL... that's amazing). Apparently they closed because they didn't have enough business. WHATEVER! They were the busiest restaurant in the stinkin' mall!
UGGHHHH!
3 comments:
WHAT!!! THIS IS HORRRRRIBLE! Wow, am I glad that I grabbed some Chick-Fil-A prior to coming to see you last Thursday! Is there another one close by? -alc
It's a good thing that new employer of yours allows extra-long lunch hours so you can go to the one at West County Mall.
BM
well, i ate at the chic-fil-a yesterday (we have one on campus) and i thought of you, then i stood up on the table and shouted to everyone that its a crying shame that one has closed and then i dedicated my meal to you :)
-a.j.
Post a Comment