Sorry I haven't responded for a while. Actually, I haven't been to your blog for a while, but don't feel bad, I haven't been to my email, myspace, or anything for a while. I've been so stinkin busy that I hardly have time to do anything. Anyways....Bitsy was an adorable little puppy, but she still is an adorable little thing. I saw a little miniture "something" not sure what kind of dog it was...but it did the same breathing thing Bitsy does when she gets excited..lol. The little dog saw Remi and started snorting and making the funny breathing noises...I just laughed...
2 comments:
Sorry I haven't responded for a while. Actually, I haven't been to your blog for a while, but don't feel bad, I haven't been to my email, myspace, or anything for a while. I've been so stinkin busy that I hardly have time to do anything. Anyways....Bitsy was an adorable little puppy, but she still is an adorable little thing. I saw a little miniture "something" not sure what kind of dog it was...but it did the same breathing thing Bitsy does when she gets excited..lol. The little dog saw Remi and started snorting and making the funny breathing noises...I just laughed...
Bitsy still is a cute, adorable little thing with a wonderful personality! You know how to pick them!
Post a Comment