On Saturday I was bragging all day to Jonathan's family about how good Nyah has been lately.
On Sunday, that big hellish furball tore a wire out of our wall in the garage... apparently a wire connected to our home security system. Now the alarm, which is loud and can be heard from the neighbors' house, sounds at random times. She also decided to do a little side project involving digging through another section of the wall in the garage, in addition to the many large holes she has carved out of our yard. Little does she know she's been digging her own grave.
I swear, I'm going to push her into one of them and fill up the hole. Ugghh.
Dog for sale. Free.
3 comments:
Can we please get the story on your falling through the garage? Thanks. ALC
you know everything there is to know.
Pictures would be good though..
Post a Comment