Hi guys, Owen here.
My mom is helping me write a bloggie thing because she has nothing else to do, like house cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping...
I'm a baby... 11 weeks old, to be exact, so I don't have much to say.
All I know is I like milk. And formula. Whatever they put in my bottles... it's delicious.
Oh yeah - today mom was gone and I was like, "ha ha, I should play a trick on dad." So I grunted and my face got beet red and I POOPED A LOT. Like, the diaper didn't know what to do with all of it. Neither did dad, but he got me changed. It was a good time.
2 comments:
Sounds like you have had quite the productive day :)
Owen, it's about time you got a blog.. I look forward to hearing about all the other tricks you play on mom and dad!
Post a Comment