I always thought I was a pretty good kid, but now my parents tell me I'm the best baby in the world because I've slept for nine hours straight the last two nights. I'm not sure how this happens -- I go to sleep with full intentions of waking up at 4 a.m. just to spite my mom... but lately I just don't wake up till about 7 a.m. It's crazy. I need to start setting an alarm or something. This is one more reason why my parental units should buy me a cell phone. It obviously would come in handy.
I also figured out several other interesting things this weekend. I held a rattle, or a "rabble" as my weird parents call it, for the first time. I even shook it around and it made sounds. It was AWESOME. Also, the big people laid me in this gym thingie with bright colored toys hanging down, and now I like to swing my arms back and whap them with all my strength. They go flying. That, too, is AWESOMEEEE. And to show its sheer awesomeness, I like to yell "AHHHH GOOOO" over and over and over again. I'm not sure why, but the big people think it's funny.
Well, I should go. I have to go to daycare pretty soon and see my girlfriend, Mary. She's a month older than me, but she asked me out last week. We hang out on the swings almost every day. She loves me, but we're going to wait 22 years before we get married. Mom says so.
Bye!
1 comment:
I am not gonna lie Owen, you lead quite the adventurous life.
Post a Comment