
Whew - that was a rough couple of weeks. I got kicked out of daycare (again) because of a bad cough. Stupidheads! Like I could help it! Mom took me to the doctor that day and he couldn't find anything wrong with me. Then the next evening my cough got worse, I had a fever of 102 and was throwing up my bottles. (Not literally my bottles, but the white stuff in them.) Mom called the doctor and he said I should come see him in the morning, so I did. They said I had ANOTHER dubble ear confection and bronchiasaurus (mom says it's actually bronchiolitis)! Then they made me eat this white antibiobic stuff that made me make sad scrunchy faces, and have breathing treetments all the time. Mom and dad took turns staying home to take care of me so that I wouldn't have to go back to daycare, or the Florissant Germ Factory as my mom calls it, till I was healthier. Yesterday I finally went back and it went great! My cough is 95% gone and I'm back to my crazy old self. I smile all the time. Life is good. In fact, mom and dad said that since I'm a healthy big boy now, I can eat big boy food next week! Yay for rice cereal!
4 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! You are so lucky to have such good parents taking care of you. Congrats on becoming a big boy, good luck with the food!!!!
I hope you're still feeling good Owen! I will come see you soon, I promise!
well color me "jelous" Aunt Allison
sorry.. meant "jealous" lol
Post a Comment