it says the video is no longer available :(
They say that kids are experimenting with drugs at an earlier age all the time. Owen, get some help before it's too late. I can't wait til you can crawl and walk and drive mom and dad CRAZY!
Owen! I love your toy! I have the Rainforest Jumperoo (it's kinda like yours, but on springs...) and I love it too! I bounce and bounce and bounce!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how fast he is growing up!!! Thanks for being in Jacksonville and not telling me :P lol
Post a Comment
4 comments:
it says the video is no longer available :(
They say that kids are experimenting with drugs at an earlier age all the time. Owen, get some help before it's too late.
I can't wait til you can crawl and walk and drive mom and dad CRAZY!
Owen! I love your toy! I have the Rainforest Jumperoo (it's kinda like yours, but on springs...) and I love it too! I bounce and bounce and bounce!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how fast he is growing up!!! Thanks for being in Jacksonville and not telling me :P lol
Post a Comment