This is the one and only O-Man. I was getting ready to take him and Bitsy on a walk, and Bitsy was walking around the house with her leash hanging off of her. Owen soon found out that Bitsy, who is normally a very tough dog to catch when you don't move very fast, is quite "catchable" when she is attached to a leash. He thought this was the greatest thing EVER. Bitsy... not so much.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Yesterday was Jonathan's birthday. It was a grand celebration; he played tennis with some friends, I took care of Owen and took care of some work stuff, and when he got back we ate stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut and drank water. That's what us poor folk do to celebrate such occasions. I can only hope that when my birthday rolls around, I can upgrade to a McNugget value meal or something just as extravagant.

This is the one and only O-Man. I was getting ready to take him and Bitsy on a walk, and Bitsy was walking around the house with her leash hanging off of her. Owen soon found out that Bitsy, who is normally a very tough dog to catch when you don't move very fast, is quite "catchable" when she is attached to a leash. He thought this was the greatest thing EVER. Bitsy... not so much.
This is the one and only O-Man. I was getting ready to take him and Bitsy on a walk, and Bitsy was walking around the house with her leash hanging off of her. Owen soon found out that Bitsy, who is normally a very tough dog to catch when you don't move very fast, is quite "catchable" when she is attached to a leash. He thought this was the greatest thing EVER. Bitsy... not so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment