Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random bits of information:
  • Owen woke up this morning with pinkeye. His eye looks awful, but he doesn't seem to mind it at all. We've got antibiotic drops that should help.
  • I have to make lasagna for a dinner tomorrow. I haaaaate to cook and I'm dreading it. It's a wonder Owen and Jonathan are still alive, really.
  • Jonathan started his classes this week and really seems to like them. Whereas most wives would feel very lonely on these days when he's gone from 7 am- 10 pm, I rather like the quiet time in the evening.
  • As of Monday, I'll have a new boss (kind of). I'm excited to see how things will change. (There are rumors flying that I might get an actual office... you know, the kind with a DOOR. I heard those are wild!)
That's enough randomness. Here is your Owen Picture of the Day (pre-pinkeye):

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Jonathan likes his classes :) Again, cute kid, but enough showing off ok? lol

KG said...

Hey, people (namely my mother) get very violent when I do not regularly post photos. I'm just trying to keep the peace!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and I am one of those violent people too, I guess we just can't get enough of the little guy.

Anonymous said...

Update, PLEASE!!!