Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The update:
  • Owen's eyes are better. There's still some redness left around his eyes, but it should be gone within a few days. He's a tough little guy... even when his eyes were swollen and crusted shut, he didn't put up a fuss.
  • One of our toilets (the better working one of the two) decided to stop working and overflowed water all over the bathroom. Luckily, I caught it before it did too much damage. Jonathan bought new parts, installed them without the use of profanities, and it now WORKS. See, miracles still happen.
  • My car's transmission is on its death bed, I'm afraid. It slips every time I slow down to 1st gear, and apparently has a leak because I cannot get transmission fluid to stay in it. I'm praying that it is an easy and inexpensive fix.
  • I have a new co-boss. He is awesome... smart, articulate, logical and personable. I can have a conversation with him and walk away feeling like something was accomplished. Ahhh.
  • It's not even 10:00, but I'm going to get ready for bed.
For your viewing pleasure, here is a really low-res video of Owen with one of his favorite toys.

No comments: