Monday, March 30, 2009

This would have been a crazy week already with what is going on at work, but on top of that I have a four-hour practice every evening Monday - Wednesday and shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. A lot of work has gone into the production and I think it will be a good one this year. I would highly recommend it to anyone! I have three lines and am in most of the other scenes, so you can watch me be very non-typical-Kristi. Email, comment or call me if you'd like tickets! (I believe they're almost gone, so let me know ASAP.)

On a different note, Owen is doing well. We have been so proud of him lately, because if he ever saw a Kleenex or napkin laying around, he knew to throw it in the trash. He saw that we were super-impressed with this, and assumed that any time he put anything in the trash he would get an atta-boy. This is how my shoes and a handful of his toys ended up in the trash. Thanks, Owen.

No comments: