I'm getting an actual office! It's the weirdest office in the building, but that's just fine with me. Pictured below is the Welcome Center from the old part of the building that is not in use anymore. They've made it into a rounded wall on the outside, "office" on the inside. I am excited to get my own space, but I'm completely stressed out about how to decorate it. I get to re-paint and they're custom-building a little desk in the far corner. My only ideas so far are to cover the entire rounded wall (pictured unfinished) in chalkboard paint. However, that might make it too dark in there.
I need ideas! CREATIVE ideas! I'm not an interior designer... this is not coming naturally to me like everyone seems to think.
If you need a refresher course, click on the "comments" link at the bottom of this post and sign your comment using one of the options on the right. Par-ti-ci-pate por favor!

1 comment:
I have no ideas, other than how cool it is to have your own space. I have worked in a "cube farm" before and it sucks!
Post a Comment