Gavin lines up all the shoes by the door too! I think he's trying to make a train, but we always have a skinny row of shoes by the back door.
I asked him to put HIS tennis shoes by the door, and the next thing I knew, he was dragging in shoes from all the closets in the house! :)
This could be one of my posts. SHould I do a post about the 3 bowls of water Bryce dumped over the weekend? :) Aren't they fun!?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Gavin lines up all the shoes by the door too! I think he's trying to make a train, but we always have a skinny row of shoes by the back door.
I asked him to put HIS tennis shoes by the door, and the next thing I knew, he was dragging in shoes from all the closets in the house! :)
This could be one of my posts. SHould I do a post about the 3 bowls of water Bryce dumped over the weekend? :) Aren't they fun!?
Post a Comment