Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Today my boss told me about a mistake I made back in August that was fairly major and probably cost the company some money. Guess what? I DON'T CARE. It's amazing. Anyone else would freak out and cry and feel horribly guilty -- even I would, given the right circumstances -- but I definitely don't care now.

Oh yeah - and the race is on. Pat is trying to quit before I do, but that would be really bad, because then we'd have to do all his work, and it would be horrible of me (wait a minute, I thought I didn't care) to leave then.

But if I quit, what do I do? Is this the career path I want to take? Jonathan won't let me be a stay-at-home doggie sitter, so I'm really at a loss for ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really should look into something else. Why cant you be a graphic designer for a magazine or newspaper or something. -alc

KG said...

i'm no good.