Tuesday, May 30, 2006

18 days till vacation. That's 13 more long, painful work days. 104 hours of wonderfully torturous cubicle inhabitation. 6,240 minutes of mouse-moving, key-punching, clock-watching delight. Wow, that made me really depressed. Anyway, we don't exactly know where we're going yet, but I do know that it's going to be nice and, most importantly, far away. My first choice was Ireland, but airfare is just a little steep. I desperately want an Irish accent ye know, or at least to be surrounded by those who do. More realistically, we're thinking about either a resort in Palm Springs, CA or in the Pocono Mountains in PA. I vote Palm Springs. Yeah, it's gonna be a scorcher. I don't really care. I just want to see lots of palm trees and swim in a pool where I don't have to worry about anyone I know pointing and laughing at the flabby albino midget thing floating by. What I look forward to the most is just picturing in my head all the other people in my department having meetings, making PDFs and creating new mail packages.. and then I'll laugh really hard and down another pina colada. 18 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»