Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary. Yipeee. I know everyone is excited. I can tell by the lovely card we received from my parents and sisters with a chunk of their dog's hair taped to the inside. Let me tell you, nothing quite says "Happy Anniversary, Loved Ones" like a ball of mangled poodle fur. Nyah, our terrorist puppy, celebrated last night by pulling off a string of our berber carpet and RUNNING WITH IT. If you know what berber carpet is, it's the kind where there are long strings of carpet that are tied together in tight little loops so if you snag it, you've got a line of no carpet. That's what we've got now -- a really classy bald spot. And just as a sign of respect for this sacred day, she made sure to do it in the most noticeable place in the entire house. This occurred right before she chewed up my new flip-flops I bought 2 days ago to replace the ones she destroyed before. I think I've decided that the only thing I want for our anniversary is to throw that dog on the street. A BUSY one.
Just kidding, Humane Society of Missouri! Ha Ha! I LOVE my puppy!


How could such a cute puppy do such horrible things?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long til this little doggy chews up my table to nothing?

Anonymous said...

i have read this entry.

--aac

Anonymous said...

Kristi,

I know exactly how you feel. lol..... In our guest bedroom, Remi did the EXACT same thing. I was in our bedroom and i heard this...quiet little...pop,pop,pop,pop,pop,pop,pop,pop sound....thinking to myself, "what is that?" I walked in the the other room to find that Remi had grabbed a strand of the carpet (in the center of the room) and ran half way down the stairs. I screamed, "REMI!!!" and he knew he as in trouble! He gave me an "OHH CRAP" look, dropped the end of the carpeting and took off down the stairs. Ohh the joys of having a puppy!!!