I am never letting Jonathan do plumbing again. I said that the last time, but I'm SERIOUS now.
As most of you know, Jonathan is a pretty laid-back guy. But give him a plumbing project and WATCH OUT! That, my friends, is when Scary Steaming Mad Jonathan comes out. He doesn't make an appearance very often; only when plumbing repair (at which he has no experience, might I add) is involved.
One of our toilets kind of died last weekend. Actually, we killed it. It would flush all by itself and keep running for hours, so today Jonathan ripped the existing system out and has spent the remainder of the day fuming, swearing and attempting to put a new one in.
As I type, I can hear him in the bathroom yelling at the toilet.
You know those disgruntled office workers you hear about in the news... the ones who go back and shoot up the office? That's Jonathan. He's going to shoot up the bathroom, I know it. I fear the toilet's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment