Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Owen's first day at daycare

Well, Owen's still alive.

I say this because I had kind of an unsettling conversation with the workers when I went to pick him up. As soon as I walked in the door, one of the lead workers walked me upstairs and said, "I have to ask you a question about your son." OOOkay?
"Does he always just stop breathing?"

Actually, he does sometimes, but only for a few seconds. I looked it up and it's normal for babies. But that's not the kind of question I wanted to hear on his first day of day care!


One of the ladies gets him out of his carrier.


Why are you leaving me here?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what next question they will ask you.lol.

Anonymous said...

Awwww I miss my buddy!!!

Anonymous said...

I know you mean me when you say 'buddy' Allison ;)

KG said...

?? inside joke?

Anonymous said...

no, I am just territorial at times ;)

KG said...

OK, I'm retarded AND blind. I read it really fast and thought you said "I know WHAT you mean...."

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are one short of a triple threat!