Ten minutes ago, I was sitting here browsing the internet when there was a series of loud bangs coming from outside. Bitsy went crazy, so I peered outside and saw the Mexicans across the street near their truck and assumed they were loading or unloading something. Thirty seconds passed and I heard more loud noises. I decided to check it out again. When I opened the door, I saw Linda and her husband fighting and wrestling on the driveway with a long stick. (They work with concrete for a living, so I assume it was a shovel or a leveler or something like that.) Then one of them got loose and started banging the TAR out of their nice Ford truck. I mean, we're talking MAJOR damage to the back of that vehicle. When they saw me, whoever was doing the beating took the apparatus and placed it in the bed of their other truck.
They're so lucky I didn't call the cops. Too bad the off-duty county cop next door missed it.
Right now, they're arguing in Spanish. I think someone might die.
Can I just tell you how much I love this neighborhood?
No comments:
Post a Comment