
Love this picture.
I can't believe Owen is going to be as big as Peyton someday. I can't believe that someday he's going to be able to say words, put them together as sentences, and tell us that we're the worst parents ever. (I was in the store the other day and I overheard a kid yell that they want a new set of parents. It was hilarious... to me.)
I've decided that I want to do something different with my life. I haven't a clue what that might be -- garbage disposal, hamburger flipping perhaps, but something different. I think maybe I want to be a photographer. Never mind the fact that I have only taken one high school photography class and currently do not own a camera that works, but if I did manage to talk Jonathan into buying a really nice new one (and I think I did), it could work. Coupled with my graphic design background, I think I could do some neat stuff. Maybe. Ideas??
1 comment:
You want to be a garbage disposal?
Say, I notice this post was made about the same time you were expressing frustration about the FCCF web site.
Since you are looking for suggestions, I have one - if you ever decide to relinquish your current responsibilities with said web site, you just might find said camera in tiny enflattened pieces.
Good luck, though.
Manda and I became parents eight years ago today - take it from me, you'll get to the same point and wonder how you got there so quickly.
Post a Comment