Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Los Mexicanos

Sure 'nuff, there is an enormous crack all the way across their truck lid. That's all I can see from here, without actually walking over and gawking. I'm shocked they didn't bust out the taillights.

I'm really getting sick of them, and here's why:

1. Obviously, the whole "I'm going to beat up my spouse and our vehicle in the driveway in plain view of our neighbors" thing is ignorant. GROW UP.

2. There are about 32 people who live in that house. In reality - ten. Three married couples, two children, a teenager and his pregnant babymama. Therefore, there are FIVE VEHICLES trying to fit in their two-car driveway. I know of used car companies who have fewer vehicles than this in their lot.

3. Their two kids and about five kids from the neighborhood constantly play in our yard, despite repeated requests to stay out. I tried to be nice for several years, but then they started aiming balls at our house and hitting our car. Over the years, other neighbors witnessed one of the little kids pull out all the tulips I had planted, and our window got shot at and cracked around the same time those kids were running around the neighborhood shooting their airsoft guns. So the world would be a much happier place if they would just stay in their own casa.

4. One of the ladies who lives there is quite an interesting person. She's not even 5', probably 250 lbs., and, well, is a little scary, I'll admit. Anyhow, she spends probably four hours of each week hosing down the street in front of our houses. You know, because those cars make it so dang filthy. As if this practice isn't odd enough, she does this in short shorts and a shirt that's long enough to cover them. Sometimes she tries to smoke a cigarette and hose at the same time, and that's about all she can handle. This is not what I like to see out our picture window.

I wonder if they sit at home and write blogs about the crazy neighbors across the street... What would they say?

No comments: