Still no word from Jonathan. I hope he hasn't gotten one of those TIs that only let them call twice during their 8-1/2 week stay. Grrr.
I write him almost every day and among other little tidbits, I include an Owen quote. I originally thought it was going to be hard to try to remember things that Owen says, but now that I'm paying more attention I realize that he says really hilarious stuff all the time. Take, for instance, this conversation had on the way home from the store tonight:
O: Where are we going?
K: We’re going home. Bitsy’s probably getting hungry.
O: No she’s not.
K: Yes she is.
O: Bitsy just fine. BITSY NOT HUNGRY!
K: OK.
O: Bitsy just a little dog.
K: Yep, she’s just a little dog. Do you know what kind of dog she is?
O: A Chihuahua.
K: What?! How did you know that?
O: Haha, Bitsy a Chihuahua. I learned that today.
Or, this one from a few days ago.
O: Mommy's a girl (pronounced "girdle" by Owen). Yeah. And Daddy's a boy. (long pause) The car is just a car.
1 comment:
hahaha, I love that Owen almost taunts you with his intelligence. Hilarious! :)
Post a Comment