Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You just never know what sort of entertaining things are going to come out of the boy's mouth. 

This morning he was trying to put together a puzzle before preschool and he got mad at me for interrupting him to brush his teeth. He went off on an angry rant, but I couldn't make out most of what he said. I finally picked him up and informed him that that is not the way one talks to their dear mother. He fought to get out of my arms before shouting for the world to hear,  
"I AM THE KING OF EGYPT!"

I do not know where he got this, or why he decided to make the announcement at that point in time. I suppose if you're the king of Egypt you're allowed to talk back to your mother, so it makes sense after all. 


:)

No comments: