Friday, January 27, 2012

Some days Owen just can't stop talking. This is how I know he cannot be our child, despite what Mercy Hospital has proven with their "official records".

Yesterday was one of those days. After I picked him up from preschool, all the random little thoughts that had been floating around in his funny little head escaped out of his mouth. He talked for two straight minutes before I started recording this video:


If you're having trouble making it out...
(mumbling)
"That's all the dinosaurs. And there's a Boku [WHAT?]. A Boku is the one with swords on its, uh, nose. That's a dinosaur. It's a big giant one that's scary. It's like the one that we read all day at home. The one with the raccoons and the dinosaurs, remember that one? [Nope!] And then we saw a big giant, giant dinosaur... that must be a Trachasaurus [huh?] with the swords on his nose. If you are a dinosaur, you gotta have sharp teeth in your mouth and sharp... if you want to be a dinosaur you gotta be sharp teeth. I have sharp teeth. I have sharp teeth! That means I can be a dinosaur! But I'm gonna be a nice dinosaur. A nice one. Yeah. Um, the medicine at home you gave me, it makes me turn into a superhero. That makes me turn into a superhero."

1 comment:

Julie said...

He is so cute!