Monday, August 04, 2008

Owen, who I believe had more hair than a lot of two-year-olds, got his first haircut this weekend. The hairdresser said that she has a lot of teenagers who don't behave as well as he did in the chair. He hardly flinched the whole time and got plenty of attention from the other hairdressers and clients there.
The front is cut really short, but that's what she had to do to even it out. It'll grow.





And look, Jonathan gave me a dozen roses to mark five years of wedded bliss. We were given two tickets to see "My One and Only" at the Muny. We're really not into theatre, but thought we'd give it a try. Yeah, just as I thought... I STILL am not entertained by people over-acting and randomly breaking out in a song or tap dance. I just don't get it. Needless to say, we skipped out during intermission and grabbed a bite to eat at the Boathouse.

No comments: