I just tracked my camera on the UPS website and it's in Earth City, MO! That's close! It should be on my doorstep in the morning. I'm giddy with excitement.
Owen went back to daycare this morning for the first time since the end of May. All the daycare workers were excited to see him and couldn't believe how much he has changed. I think Owen will enjoy it a lot more also now that he can sit up and play with the other kids. And get all kinds of communicable diseases, yay!
The O-Man is a-growin' up. He can scoot (not crawl) just about anywhere he wants to go. The kid is curious about everything. "Oooh, there's a blinky thing! Must go touch it. Oh, look, ma! A SHOE! Lemme pull the strings." He has a ton of toys, but if he had a choice he would burn them ALL for five minutes unsupervised with a cell phone or the cord of any electronic device.
Other random story: Jonathan has decided upon a new sub-hobby. He has collected coins for quite a few years now, but recently decided to buy a huge lot of coins from an estate sale, appraise and resell them on eBay. Today he got his first 55-lb. batch in the mail and I'm not sure he'll even sleep tonight. He's that excited.
1 comment:
You're keeping me in suspense. Where is the follow up around here? Did you get your camera? Did you get the credit card thing figured out?
Post a Comment