Owen and I had a lot of fun tonight. His fun evening began when we went to Dierberg's for some groceries and, like usual, he spotted a balloon from a mile away. We had to go over to the floral dept. and take a closer look, when an employee offered to get him a balloon. It was fun to see the expression on his face go from "That's a neat balloon. She's walking in my direction with a balloon. Oh my gosh, she's looking at me while holding a balloon and walking in my direction. HOLY CRAP, she's giving me a balloon! IT'S MINE! WOOOO HOOOOOOO!" He enjoyed this for the remainder of our trip. His enjoyment was cut short when I wouldn't let him hold it and bite it while in his carseat. I quickly went from the best mom in the whole world to the absolute worst.
After his bath, I gave him an old frozen yogurt tub that I had recently cleaned out, and he had a lot of fun with that.
When that got old, he decided he wanted to do more couch acrobatics. Apparently when I'm not home, Jonathan lets him dive off the couch and he catches him. Boys.
Tonight I decided to do something even cooler. (It's always a good idea to one-up the other parent, right?) I took two of the couch cushions off and laid them at the foot of the couch so he could climb up and down. He burned off tons of energy doing this.
Here are some photos from tonight.
1 comment:
Update pleaseee
Post a Comment