Monday, July 17, 2006

I heart my Equate Maximum Strength Stay Awake pills. It's sad (and unhealthy) that my daily survival at work has come down to this. I spend the entire morning thinking about what I'm going to eat for lunch. Eating = fun, and unfortunately that's what gets me through the morning. But then after lunch, I have to come to the realization that I have like 5 more hours of work, an hour in traffic, a few hours at home, then I have to repeat the whole process the next day. That's not exactly a motivating factor. And since we're not allowed to take naps at our desk, which is COMPLETELY STUPID, I rely on drugs. Take that, D.A.R.E.

So while I have been on my caffeine high, I've been thinking about how I could work a nap into my daily routine. I could start my own business - Siesta Graphics, in which every day employees would be allowed a nap break from 1-2 pm. I could hire the grumpy Mexican chain smoker, Linda, from across the street to be my secretary, and she could see to it that we do not receive calls at this time. Hey, it works in Mexico... Why not here??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»