Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I love how no one reads this, yet I still make the effort to post stuff. If people do read it, they get an F for participation and they might as well not read it at all. It's like talking to someone while they sit and stare at you and don't talk back. Wait, that's me. Crap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi,

No, you're wrong, I know of ALOT of people who read your blog. There are even some people, who your blog makes their day!! Sooo...you're DEFINATELY not talking to no one..... I admit, I will receive a F for participation. From now on, I will participate more.
I will have to say that I laughed at your Canoeing Blog extremely hard. Maybe because I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL......... I had to be my mom's partner almost every trip we went on. I NEVER wanted to get splashed, so I paddled, hollared, and screamed to stop the madness, but it never stopped!! but I had fun in the end. Along with your husband, you can partially Thank Joe Sronce for the "let's see how many small spaces we can squeeze our canoe through" game. He and Jon used to challenge Janelle and I.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»